So, I smuggled a spent horseshoe 3,000 miles back from my parent’s house, as their farrier had been there during our stay. I had an image in my mind of how it would look wrapped in cotton yarn with some cute crocheted embellishments…and it turned out nearly exactly like what I had in mind.
I free-handed the flowers and the leaves and they’re all different and I really don’t even recall what I did there…
I added little buttons to the flower centers because we all know that everything is better with buttons.
I sewed everything on in this project. No adhesives whatsoever. I wrapped the shoe in yarn before I did the flowers and leaves. The tight wrapping made a good anchor for the flower and leaf yarn ends that I used to tie them onto the shoe.
It’s a bit of good luck with a twist of cute.